Orientation is for potential Foster and Adoptive Parents and their Support Team members and is required for all parents before registering with us. Project 1.27 works with married couples and singles.
What to Expect:
- An overview of the Child Welfare System and parent certification process.
- A better understanding of children in foster care and their specific needs.
- Information about how Project 1.27 can assist you throughout the certification and parenting process.
- Credit for your first two hours of state-required training.
- Time to ask questions and meet the staff of Project 1.27.
- Opportunity to complete the Commitment Forms and submit a $100 administration fee (cash, check and credit card are accepted).
If you’re not yet ready to commit following Orientation, we encourage you to continue praying and know we’re available to help guide you in the process.