Church Orphan Care Ministry Training
Church Orphan Care Ministry Training is for pastors and lay leaders interested in starting an orphan related ministry in their local church.
- Identify and develop their vision and mission statement
- Uncover the direction and values of their ministry
- Learn how to appropriately engage church leadership and the members of their congregation
- Network with other church adoption leaders
- Learn how to recruit and maintain volunteers, including training a support group facilitator
- Receive a 12-month planning guide
- Receive adoption resources to help equip parents on their adoption journey
- Walk through a template for managing an adoption support group
“The greatest benefit of the Project 1.27 Orphan Care Ministry Leadership training was helping our team get organized from our vision statement to ideas of ways to better support families that have heeded the call to adopt.” ~Kim Land, Grace Place Pastoral Care Pastor–Berthoud, CO.
Contact Project 1.27 for more information on a training in your community.