Support is essential when fostering or adopting. Many families try to do it alone and end up isolated and feeling hopeless. There is on-going support available to every Project 1.27 family.
- Equips local church leaders to provide support for foster and adoptive families at their local church
- Informs parents about resources available in their community to help support their family
- Has a lending library with helpful books and videos
- Trains respite care providers and your personal Support Team members
- Connects new families with experienced foster or adoptive families
If you need HELP!
- If you need immediate help with an issue with your child call your case worker. Project 1.27 does not provide emergency assistance or off hours response services.
- If you are having an emergency call 911.
- If you need help with meals, children’s clothing or equipment, etc please go through your adoption support group or home church. Project 1.27 recieves some donations throughout the year and alerts parents as they become available.